Paper Counterpart Licences - Hughes Driver Training, the HGV Training & Careers Company


Paper Counterpart Licences

Paper Counterpart Licences

As from 8th June 2015 the DVLA are no longer issuing paper counterpart licences.

If you receive a new photocard driving licence after this date you will need to check their website at to confirm that you have been given the correct Category for your training. It will also show any penalty points (driving endorsements) as these are now only recorded electronically.

To check your details you will need to enter your:

  • Driving Licence Number

  • National Insurance Number

  • Postcode

Once you book a course with us it is your responsibility to check that you have the correct entitlement i.e. Cat C for rigid lorry, C+E for artic lorry or Cat D for bus.
No comments yet.

Leave a Reply